On top of it already having been way too long since I posted in the first place, it has now been 5 DAYS since the arrival of James Joseph Flood and I haven't even said a peep here!
James was born October 20th at 9:19 pm. He was 8 lb. 8 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He was exactly one week EARLY- something I did NOT expect.
I have been working on the birth story and have a few other posts in mind. It's surprising how much harder it is to get anything done when you already have a little one in the house- even with help from my mom and Jason (and even with sending Drew to school every other day).
Posts to expect, one of these days...
The birth story
What's in a name
Drew as a big brother
A general update
I miss my blogging, so I promise I'll be back. :)
.jpg)
Yay! Hope you're feeling well. Take care of yourself and your babies. We will wait.
ReplyDelete