Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Minute: No pain, no gain

Well, since I missed last week, does that mean I owe you two minutes this week? It does? Perfect!



Before I was able to get the video rolling Drew had been pushing the cooler back and forth across the living room, head down, shoulders hunched, like a football player pushing "sleds" (had to ask Jason for that word) across a field for training practice. He did at least three passes and had me giggling, then I realized I should grab a video of his antics... I'm really not sure what he was trying to accomplish. And at first I did not realize the styrofoam cooler was full of (heavy!) freezer packs and wondered why it seemed so difficult to move.

I just love how PROUD he is of himself at the end. That's my precious boy!

P.S. Please excuse the mess that is my house. I will blame it on this being the day after returning from our out-of-town Thanksgiving... and while that is true, this is really a fairly common state of being in my home.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he saw you guys unpacking and wanted to "help."

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really did have a lot of fun with that. Christmas present: a big old cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't be long 'til he's helping you carry in the groceries! Lol!

    ReplyDelete