- How much will Floodling weigh?
- How long will he be?
- What time of day will he arrive?
- Will he have hair?
Diane
7 lbs. 13 oz.
20 inches
Arrived at 6:35 am
Some hair
Jason
9 lbs. 10 oz.
23 inches
Arrived at 10:50 am
Some hair
I wish I had pics of the two of us at the same age... I'm about 3 weeks old in mine, but Jason is about 9 months old. Right now all my baby photos are in Chicago (but my parents are here), and we only seem to have the one of Jason! Check back later, maybe I'll have more...
So, what do you think? You can post your predictions in the comments section! Just FYI, if you have a gmail account you can sign in using that login info. There are other ways to sign in as well, but you can also choose to comment "anonymously" then sign your name. If you don't sign your name, you can't win your prize!
Prize??? Of course there's an awesome prize... the satisfaction of knowing you were right! ;) And, of course, all the bragging rights associated with that!



How much will Floodling weigh? 8 lb 2 oz.
ReplyDeleteHow long will he be? 21 inches
What time of day will he arrive? 2:30 a.m.
Will he have hair? Some
And if I win, I want 10,000,000 points.
Hmmm... we might only be able to spare 9,000,000 points, but we'll see what we can do!
ReplyDeleteKeep the guesses coming!
How much will Floodling weigh? 8 lb 13 oz.
ReplyDeleteHow long will he be? 22 inches
What time of day will he arrive? 7:30 a.m.
Will he have hair? Yes
I just hope that he comes while I am still down here!
From Grampa Simpson in waiting!
Weight: 8 lb, 5 oz
ReplyDeleteHeight: 21 inches
Time of Arrival: 6:00 am
Hair: some, and it will be curly!
'Grandma' Simpson
I predict Floodling will weigh 7 lbs 10 oz, be 21 inches long, will make his appearance at 11:00pm, and will have a head full of hair!
ReplyDeleteWeight: 9 lb, 1 oz
ReplyDeleteHeight: 22 inches
Time of Arrival: 8:00 pm
Hair: some hair....dark though
And he needs to come soon!:)
"Nonny" Flood
Weight: 8lb, 4oz
ReplyDeleteHeight: 22 inches
Time of arrival: 2:40 pm
Hair: Definitely! Even if just a little!
Can't wait to meet him!
from Pat Simpson
ReplyDeleteIm guessing he'll weigh in at 8lb,10oz.
Arrive 4:00a.m.
He'll have some dark straight hair, and he'll be too cute for words. Maybe by now he has arrived...
I'm guessing:
ReplyDelete8lb 7oz
22 inches
Noon (who wouldn't want to arrive at lunchtime?)
Plenty of hair
:) I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully sooner rather than later.. Should you also be taking guesses on what day he'll arrive? Because I'm thinking it will be saturday, so that I am the most stressed and upset that I could possibly be while I'm on the plane back to SF.
~Bad Awnt Laura