Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Minute: Vest

I've mentioned my vest once or twice before- it's literally a vest that I wear while doing my medicine. It is attached to a machine that fills it with air and makes it vibrate, thus making ME vibrate (and therefore helping to clear my lungs).

I usually do my meds once Drew has gone to bed. For one because it's hard to run after a toddler when I'm attached to such a machine (and, as mentioned before, Jason is usually at work in the evenings). Second because one of the meds I have to do is an inhaled antibiotic, and I prefer Drew is exposed as little as possible (as to not build immunity to it). But this evening I was tired and wanted to get to bed early, Jason was home, so I hooked up and Drew got to check out my vest. It's not the first time he's seen it, but he sees it so rarely that he is always interested and impressed and enjoys climbing in my lap.

I wish you could hear him a little better (perhaps if you turn up your volume?) but he keeps saying "mmmmmm" because he likes the way it sounds with the vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment