Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Minute: Bouncy

For his birthday Drew received a trampoline from his Nonny and Poppy (Jason's dad and step-mother). They have a very large one at their house that Drew loves so they decided he needed one of his own. This one is a perfect size for him (and our tiny backyard). I think Drew and Floodlet will enjoy many hours of fun on the trampoline (while I enjoy some time to put my feet up, read a book, and get some Vitamin D).



And just because it's funny, here's Drew with some of his OCD tendencies...



Yes, I have my own OCD quirks, but I think most anyone would agree that cleanliness is not exactly one of them (over organized order, yes, but the need to keep things spotless, no). Not exactly sure where he learned it from, but I'm okay with it! :)

P.S. Thank you Nonny and Poppy!

3 comments:

  1. He's pretty good at jumping on the trampoline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has he been watching the olympics? Maybe if you get him into gymnastics now he can compete in 16 years! ;)
    ~B.A. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. My OCD kept me thinking, "What's on the middle of the trampoline?" and during the second video I thought, "Oh good, Drew's going to get it off." My OCD is different too :) Dirt, no. Remove the sticker! Haha. Though I did guess that it could be printed on.

    ReplyDelete