| Oh no! We're doing this again?? |
James is two months old today and I realized I never ended up posting James' first monthiversary photos! He turned one month old right in the midst of the Thanksgiving holidays, when family was in town, and when I came down with mastitis. All that meant a) the photos got taken a few days late and b) they never got viewed and edited! So here are one AND two monthiversary photos!
I wanted something a little different than Drew's photos for James, so instead of the blocks I found these cute monthly stickers. I really don't like the way his first month photos turned out... by the time I finally got everyone settled enough to do photos, it was getting dark so the lighting wasn't good. I was also fighting fussiness so these are the few that turned out decently, and you can't even see the sticker on his onesie very well. You'll also notice the rash. Can you believe that was a good day? Cameras never do good things for facial redness, I must admit, but still.... while he still gets red spots occasionally, it's nothing like it was before I went dairy-free.
| I'm going to slay some dragons! |
Second month photos were fun, but still a challenge. Somehow my own babies are a lot more difficult to photograph than other babies...
And...
Eventually I'll get around to creating James' own monthiversary page here on the blog, and I'll probably focus on one close-up in the blue, and one full body in the dragon onesie each month. But it's always fun to share some of the others along the way! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I agree photographing your own child is much more difficult than photographing others.
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous baby! I especially love the last photo! I am starting to see a little more brotherly resemblance at 2 months.
ReplyDeletePat