It's been a long time since I posted a video, but I've been taking plenty! In fact, there are 16 new videos on my YouTube channel for you to enjoy! Go take a peek and tell me which ones are your favorites! My faves are "Drew dancing Gangnam style", and "James LOVES blueberries". The "sneak peak" at the two playing in the play tent is a close second!
If you want something short and sweet, check out "I'm a dude". Drew walked up to a lady one day and simply told her that. She said I MUST get it on video to tease him with later in life, and I agreed. :)
If you want to laugh at the perfect coincidence of background music, check out "Big bouncy ball". (It's a toy James is playing with).
Have fun!
I love the one of them inside the play tent. Drew really likes his little brother. And James doesn't mind Drew using his head as a launch!
ReplyDelete