Photography has been a small side hobby of mine for the last 5 years (since Drew was born. Coincidental? ;) ). I'm not anywhere near professional, but I do enjoy trying to capture life from behind the lens. I have a few photos I've taken over the years that are favorites of mine.
 |
| Drew |
 |
| Iris in my garden |
 |
| James |
And now I have a new one to add to the list...
 |
| Samuel |
Again, I'm not a professional, so it's slightly grainier and blurrier than it ought to be, but I literally shouted when I saw the photo on my camera's screen. You really can't get much more precious than that! This is little Samuel, my best friend Stacey's son. He just turned one last week and Stacey decided that, instead of hiring a photographer, she'd rather fly me down for the party. I, of course, was more than willing to accept that offer.
It's not hard to get good pictures of such an adorable baby, though...
Happy birthday, Samuel!
(Check out some pics of Samuel's sister Alyson when she turned one
here)
Oh, and while I'm at it, I have to brag on my cousin again and show off the shoes she painted for Samuel (alongside the ones she painted for Alyson).
No comments:
Post a Comment