Sunday, June 26, 2011

Making music

For real this time! Not this kind of music...



(Can you even remember him when he was that small!?!?!)

This kind of music!






(It absolutely amazes me how much babies change and grow in one short year!!)

He had a blast and was entertained for quite a while! I was even able to make a batch of purple pesto!! Okay, more like brown pesto, but I used my purple basil leaves! The problem is many of my leaves were turning greenish (as you can see on the tip of the leaf pictured, but that leaf was far more purple than most of them).


In any case, I've found a fun activity, and some awesomely loud pans. The trick is to only pull this out every so often so it's still a novel activity and not a "mom obviously wants to distract me, again" kind of thing.

1 comment: