Monday, February 4, 2013

Sleeping sweeties

There's something so precious about sleeping children. Actually, sleeping anything- kids, cats, dogs, even my husband is cute when he sleeps! I probably have millions of pictures of Drew and James sleeping- I just can't resist! Here they are at the end of nap-time today...






You always have to start far away, so you at least get one photo (just in case they wake up), then you can creep closer and try and get a better one. James isn't as tricky at this point; he sleeps through anything- especially when swaddled! (I can NOT get him to nap without the swaddle still, though he sleeps through the night without it...)

I love my sleeping angels!

2 comments:

  1. i ADORE the picture of James through the crib bars. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Knox was swaddled until he was 9 months old! He loved it! It was a little tough to find swaddle blankets that large, but he loved it so much it was hard to give up!

    ReplyDelete