![]() |
| "I'm ready mom!" |
![]() |
| "What is this gunk?" |
![]() |
| "Hey big bro, you got your own food! Leave mine alone!" |
![]() |
| "Nobody better touch it!" |
![]() |
| "Seriously." |
![]() |
| "I said no one better touch it!" |
![]() |
| "Oh wait, I finally put it in my mouth... maybe you can have it..." |
![]() |
| Yay it's gone or yay it was yummy? Hard to tell... |
Drew was so excited about James trying solids. He was playing outside and of course didn't want to come in for dinner. I can't remember what I offered, but it wasn't enticing enough. So then I said, "do you want to see James eat his first food?" and Drew said, "yeah!" and ran inside asking, "is James a big boy now??"













No comments:
Post a Comment