Saturday, December 13, 2014

Name my blog

For some reason last night I decided to do some redecorating around here (and by "here" I mean on the blog), including redesigning my background and updating my "About Me" information. In the process I've realized that my blog title doesn't really fit anymore. James graduated out of diapers this summer (though does still wear a pull-up overnight), and though he is still working on those 2-year molars, we're more or less out of the drool phase, too. Besides that, the original blog title was kind of based on a play of words with Drew's name, so it's about time my title was a little more inclusive.

I'm having a hard time coming up with anything cute and would love to hear some suggestions from my readers! So... name my blog!

1 comment:

  1. How about "Friends around the world, Unite!" since this is a place they can come to unite in their friendship with you?

    ReplyDelete