Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The cat's out of the bag

I'm sure some of you (Laura....) have been waiting for the next "watch me grow" picture.  So here it is!

6 weeks:


8 weeks:


12 weeks:


I'm actually quite surprised!  I didn't feel like I'd done that much growing in the last month.  I was starting to think most of the "belly" in the 8 week photo was bloat.  But it seems to be a little bigger. I still think for people who don't know I just look fat right now... I hate going to the gym and feeling like people are like "Whoa! Look at that belly!  Good thing she's working out... maybe she should be doing a bit more than walking though!"

Can I also say as a side note that I think my skin is looking better and better?  That is such a relief after the horrible "bacterial infection" breakout I had going on for 3 or 4 months!!

I revealed our news today at school.  That was pretty much the last group of people to know.... not because I didn't want to tell, but because I didn't really know how (I really dislike the idea of "announcing").  I finally chose to tell someone I talk to a bit, and kind of let things go from there.  Sure enough by the end of the day most of the teachers were congratulating me in the hallway.  It is a relief to not have to try to hide my belly at work anymore though!  But a lot of the teachers were like "yeah, we figured... just didn't want to ask!"  Obviously I wasn't doing such a good job covering up! :P (P.S.  Thanks Mommy for the sweater! I meant to tell you it arrived! It's perfect, and will continue to be perfect while I'm out and just feeling "fat"!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really are showing - how exciting is that? Thanks for doing this blog. It's nice to keep up on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't think you just look "fat." That is a definite baby bump! :) So cute!!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete