I think you were!
Funny: I set an alarm in my phone to call my boss today so I could get a little more direct information about what is going on. My alarm went off while I was driving home from a doctor's appointment so I hit snooze for an hour. About 20 minutes after returning home, however, my boss called me!
I still don't have solid information, but currently it looks like I will be staying where I am. Unfortunately many of my coworkers have been laid off, though, so please continue to pray for them and their families.
I have been asked to come in and do a little work in preparation for the changes that will be coming, which is also good news. We had counted on a little extra income from me doing part-time work over the summer, which was canceled.
Thank you for your prayers! The power of prayer is truly amazing. :)
So glad you had this answer to prayer!
ReplyDelete