Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Minute: Skillz

My boyz have skillz!

I never did post videos of James rolling. (Excuse Drew's noisy toys in the background- that would be thanks to the B.A.s, aka Bad Awnt Laura and Great Bad Awnt Sue!)





And now Drew's learning to ride a tricycle! Yes, it's pink and purple... our friends let us borrow it for a while because Drew really seemed to enjoy it and their daughter isn't quite big enough to use it yet. I think we may just have to get him one of his own!




(Notice that he knows it's not his bike- at the end he says he has to put Avery's bicycle away :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! James reminds me of myself trying to roll from lying down to sitting up in yoga. (I'm too top-heavy to do it the same way everyone else does.)

    I dreamed about Drew last night! He was being really cute and showing me all the letters he knows.

    ReplyDelete