So I failed to put in the important details that I'm sure most of you want to know. I just added the ticker above to help, but here are the details:
I am technically 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant based on the date of my last period.
Based on hormone levels, baby development, etc., the doctor said my due date is most likely June 17th instead of the expected June 22nd (which actually makes me closer to 7 weeks).
According to Chinese gender charts, we are having a girl, ;) but we will be happy either way and are looking forward to the date (forever away) when we get to find out. The coloring of the ticker above does not indicate we are having a girl or that we would prefer a girl, I simply picked it because it was pretty and it sort of matched my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment