According to my due date that the doctor gave me, however, I am five days further along than that. That sort of makes sense as I have a shorter period than the normal 28 day cycle. So according to the ticker (which is based on a 40 week pregnancy from the due date backwards) I am in a new week every Thursday, so I hit 7 weeks already.
So my compromise is to meet kind of in the middle, and go ahead and say that on Saturdays I am in the "new week". So, as of today I will say I am at 7 weeks.
That being said, I found an awesome website that allows you to see your baby's growth and size according to recognizable fruits and vegetables. In week 7, we have a blueberry. I think that is just too cute!

Last week we had a Sweet Pea. The baby actually doubles in size between week 6 and week 7! No wonder I'm so tired....
No comments:
Post a Comment