As is usual these days, getting a good picture was difficult. First, every time Drew saw the red light from my camera he would squint his eyes (even when I had the flash off!). So a lot of pictures that would have been good turned out kind of silly looking....
Then there was the typical "try to eat the set" photos. And in response to my Aunt Wynn Anne's comment, the blocks DID stay in their nice, tidy order because I had the brilliant idea to tape them!
And, of course, there were the "play with the set" photos too...
Then there were a lot of really good ones that came out BLURRY! I have no idea what is going on with my camera, but I think it's time to jump on #4 on my "11 things in 2011" list and get a new one!
| Maybe you can't tell it's blurry, but it is. |
There were a few that were just plain funny (and blurry too!)...
| I got the groove! |
| I'm gonna get you! |
But, of course, there were a few really, really great ones too. I loved these two, and of course the two on the Monthiversary page (you can see his two little teeth in both of those pics!).
I feel bad because I didn't even realize until the end of the day on January 29th that it was his seven monthiversary! I had even said earlier in the day that he was almost seven months old without even thinking about it. Seven months seems so... uneventful...? I guess because it's stashed between 6 months and 9 months, which seem to be the months we use to categorize sizes, age/ability groups, etc. And 7 is an odd number and I don't like odd numbers. But so far 7 months is proving to be anything but uneventful with Drew now pulling himself up to standing on his own, and being on the very verge of crawling. He's a little go-go-go boy all of a sudden and I can only imagine the trouble he will get himself into this month.
It looks like he's about to sneeze in the squinting pictures. :) These are great pictures though, he's so energetic!
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea. He's just flopping and rolling pretty much everywhere at this point. I told your mom that it is pretty much pointless to put the blanket down for his because he's off it in under a minute.
ReplyDelete