Now if only his arms were strong enough to get his head off the floor...
Lol, I know. His legs are ready to go, go, go, but his arms are not. Maybe we need to get him to do some baby push ups too!
Do you think he learned that while watching us stretch? Heehee, too cute!
I just re-discovered this post and laughed out loud again. This is so cute! I wonder if you could get him to do a proper down dog now?~Laura
Probably not- this was by "accident" and he's not so good at following directions yet! :P
Now if only his arms were strong enough to get his head off the floor...
ReplyDeleteLol, I know. His legs are ready to go, go, go, but his arms are not. Maybe we need to get him to do some baby push ups too!
ReplyDeleteDo you think he learned that while watching us stretch? Heehee, too cute!
ReplyDeleteI just re-discovered this post and laughed out loud again. This is so cute! I wonder if you could get him to do a proper down dog now?
ReplyDelete~Laura
Probably not- this was by "accident" and he's not so good at following directions yet! :P
ReplyDelete