Aiiieeee.... things around here have been rather crazy. Jason's been working hard, I've been running lots, and Drew has been growing teeth, crawling, pulling up, and getting into all kinds of things around the house! I've had lots on my mind that I'd like to write about, but no time to do it. Let's just say I'm looking forward to March 20th when this half marathon will be over and I can go back to half hour workouts (instead of the 1, 2, even 2.5 hours I'm sometimes doing now!).
I missed Wordless Wednesday this week! Sad! Oh well, I'll have to find something good for next week.
And do you realize that Drew is just about to be 8 months old? Where did 7 go?? Seriously, time has been flying, but I feel like this month took off on a jet plane!
And I really really really need a new camera. I have a bunch of photos I've taken this week that are horribly blurry! I tried cleaning my lens... hopefully that will help.
And Drew is awake it seems, so I must go. Leaving you with a few pics!
 |
| Bananas in his "baby feeder." He loves this thing! |
 |
| Mowing the.... carpet? |
 |
| Always so proud of pulling himself up! |
 |
| Also always on the move! (And there's my blurry camera at work!) |
 |
| In between all that "go go go" he's still my sweet little angel |
 |
| New food! Avocado! It may not look like it, but he liked it. (Also blurry again!) |
You're right, he is growing so fast - looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby. I want to give him a hug so badly!
ReplyDelete