We went to a birthday party this weekend and I laughed as I watched Drew completely surrounded by girls. It was a girl's birthday party so of course there were plenty of girls, but the fact is Drew is literally surrounded by them (I know this is not the first time I've mentioned it).
Let's take a look...
Jason's two close friends both have girls. Junior has two, ages 6 years and 5 months. Frank has one, age 10 months. None of my close friends have babies yet, but Stacey and Cassie are both expecting girls. Two ladies I am friends with and are both in my book club have girls (who Drew has met and played with). Another in my book club just found out today she's having a girl (I almost couldn't believe it... and yet I did). Even at church Drew is often one of the only boys in nursery. I even have a Facebook friend who had a girl a few months before Drew was born, and just had two twin girls! The few friends I do know with boys don't live close enough to play together.
I'm starting to think that I may be solely responsible for populating this earth with boys! And I'm also very glad that we'll be having another so Drew will have at least one boy to play with.
Anyways, here's the video that got me thinking about all the girls in the first place. We've known these two little girls since birth (even though one of them isn't even listed above!). :) So amazing how much they've grown.
Happy 6th birthday, Haley!




No comments:
Post a Comment