Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Minute: Vacation Style

If you've checked out my Facebook page you have probably seen that we've been awfully busy having TONS of fun up here in Chicago. Since my last post we:

-Spent lots of fun time at home playing in the pool, sprinkler, and wheelbarrow while potty training
-Went to the Morton Arboretum children's garden
-Went to a story-time picnic at the Riverwalk
-Went to the children's museum and had a LOT of fun
-Went to the Centennial beach/pool
-Went to the Brookfield zoo
-Went back into Chicago to buy Daddy a new hat for father's day

I haven't taken any new videos (just a ton of pictures), so here's one from home that seems vacation-appropriate: Drew and Jason playing Margaritaville on RockBand.




I do have a post for tomorrow, as promised, on the potty-training update. I know a number of you won't care a bit about that, but for those who are going to be potty-training soon (or even a while from now) it may be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment