Thursday, September 13, 2012

I did not know...

...that I suck at blowing bubble gum bubbles.


Seriously, I could NOT for the life of me blow a bubble worth anything. Cassie however...

Yes, this was a Pinterest copy-cat

How adorable is that? Besides her awesome, amazing bubble, I simply cannot compete with her cute tan belly with the non-scary belly button. But anywho...

One photo that I somehow missed uploading yesterday and I thought was too cute to miss (even if it really doesn't count as a "maternity" photo... the motorcycle one doesn't either!)...


And a few more of Cassie and her cute belly. Just like our announcement photos, we took turns taking photos of each other. I sure wish I had her camera lens!





2 comments:

  1. Your bubble looks like your belly button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, it does! Guess it's good I couldn't blow a bigger bubble... ;)

      Delete