Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: 4 months!

Help me pick a fave from each set!

Plotting

Favorite hobby: lip-sucking

Just taking a break to get smiles going again
  
Choice 1

Choice 2

Choice 3

Those darn feet!

Dragon choice 1

Dragon choice 2

Dragon choice 3

4 comments:

  1. Tough choices! And does he ever look like Drew in Dragon Choice 1!

    I love the little hint of tongue in Set 1, Choice 2, but I also like the lip-sucking (even though I know it's not an official contender).

    In the Dragon set, I think I like number 3, because he looks like he's about to roll away.

    How are you getting the shots from above? Ladder? Trapeze harness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my original lens I was actually able to zoom out enough and more or less just straddle him, but with this new lens I either stand on a step stool, or this time I stood on a bed.

      Delete
  2. Hard to believe he's four months already. I love the smiles. In fact, I love them all and can't choose any favorites.

    To me, he looks like he's going to have fairer hair and lighter eyes than Drew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- I keep thinking he's going to have lighter hair. He has these blond whisps. And I do think he just may keep those steely blue eyes. :)

      Delete