Continuing with yesterday's theme, more family photos, this time of Laura and her nephews in the cute outfits she bought them (followed by some nice sister photos and more Grandma photos) :)
![]() |
| Both boys distracted, you'll see why later I love how Drew's trying to look at the camera while NOT looking :P |
![]() |
| Just loved Drew's sly face in this one |
![]() |
| The neighbors next door are protecting their shore line from erosion |
![]() |
| Cranes and diggers on a barge moving rock and other big things- very distracting! |
![]() |
| Even distracting for the big girls! |
![]() |
| That sounds scary... should we move? |
![]() |
| Boys still distracted |
![]() |
| Me and Laura doing what sisters do best |
It is so hard to get a decent picture with BOTH boys looking at the camera! I would love to get a picture with both smiling, but I highly doubt that's happening anytime soon! For now I'm settling for a smile on Drew's face, and James looking in the general direction of the camera, but even getting a decent smile from Drew is difficult! When I finally get a good one, James is distracted and looking anywhere but the camera. Oh well. They're still cute!














Love all the pics of my little boys and big girls!
ReplyDelete