I'm not quite back to work yet, that will be tomorrow, but today is going to be a busy enough day trying to tie up all the loose ends (I'm sure you can imagine what kind of mess it's been trying to get a doctor's office and HR to communicate.... two places you know you'll never get something done right the first time, and never get anything done in any decent amount of time. Add in HR red tape and budget cuts, and... well... you get the picture), so what better way to start a crazy day, and a crazy week, than some awesome baby giggles??
This went on for quite some time, and even when we stopped I played back the video from my phone and James started giggling along with himself every time the mouse squeaked. Too funny! This will definitely be my go-to video when I'm missing my babies at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment