Sunday, May 5, 2013

Grandma and her boys

It used to be "Mommy and her girls" but now it's "Grandma and her boys"! We very much enjoyed having my mom down for a week to help out a little while I resting and recovering from a CF exacerbation. It's pretty awesome to have such wonderful family who is always here for me, no matter what. My mom dropped everything (work included) just to be here, and it was certainly no vacation for her. Even though these two adorable faces are wonderful to snuggle, she did a lot more than that! I think I sent her home worn out. (I think I always send her home worn out!) She already put in her time with two little ones of her own, so it's such a blessing that she's willing to do it all again for me when I need her.

I actually remembered to get some photos of Grandma and her boys while she was here. I find I'm really bad about getting nice pictures of our visitors when they're here. My dad teases my mom about the fact that she always pulls out the camera for last minute family pictures just as he's ready to hit the road. He's started asking her an hour before they're ready to leave if she's taken all the pictures she wants. But that's better than me! I don't think about it until the visitors are already pulling out of the driveway. So this time I decided to get some nice pictures of the boys in some of the adorable outfits my mom bought. I obviously had a little trouble with the light (editing did nothing but make it worse, so these are pretty unaltered), but they're adorable pictures nonetheless.





Real life




I suppose I should have saved these pictures and this post for Mother's Day, but I just couldn't wait to share! I spent quite a while trying to "fix" the photos with editing, but eventually gave up and just want to show off my awesome family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment