Friday, January 3, 2014
I'm not dead yet
It's been over a month and a half since I last posted, but I promise this blog is not dead yet! I really enjoy posting pictures, sharing updates, and simply writing for my own pleasure, I just find time to be quite short these days. Actually, I should be thankful for that because part of that is because of a new medication I'm on that cuts out about 20 minutes from my medical routine each day. It means I'm spending less time sitting in front of my computer, which is great, but also means I have less time to post here.
I have an update post in the works, and I also plan to recap my 13 things in 2013 as I always do at the end of the year. What are some other things you'd like to see or hear about? Any suggestions for short topics that I can quickly post here on a more frequent basis?
What's a post without a picture of my adorable boys? ;) I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and is enjoying the fresh start to the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I always love your stories about the funny things the boys do or cause you to do. :) It reminds me of all the times when you and Laura were little. I used to get so upset, but now when I hear about it from you, I just think it's funny. (Sorry.)
ReplyDelete