| Yum quesadillas! |
You can sneak so many yummy veggies in tacos and quesadillas, too. My boys like green peppers, tomatoes, and black beans, but I've been known to throw spinach and carrots in a quesadilla, plus if you use whole wheat tortillas and homemade taco seasoning (without all the salt and funny ingredients) you've got a pretty satisfying meal.
Even James devoured an entire avocado (yes, the WHOLE thing on his own) on this occasion and would have eaten an entire can of black beans if he'd been given the opportunity (I don't give him that opportunity).
| Avocado-black-bean face |
So, maybe one day, this shirt will be appropriate for Drew and James. Perhaps in a different color, though Drew does look just fine in pink too. :)
| Have I told you about the time I worked at a Mexican restaurant called Fajitas? |
No comments:
Post a Comment