So, when the pants I wore last week suddenly didn't want to do up this morning I figured it was time for a second belly shot to see if I was being crazy or what.... I took the first picture on November 1st. The second one was taken today (slightly different angles, sorry!). I have bare belly shots... but I'm a little too embarrassed to share those yet. I definitely ate more junk food than necessary while we were out of town this weekend... but should it be that noticeable?
I have always had a bit of a "pooch", so I'm still finding it hard to believe that it could actually be a baby belly. Check out this picture from the summer of our wedding...
In any case I measured to have a better idea. Waist was 28... now 29. Belly (around the belly button) was 33.5, now closer to 35. Hips are about the same.... I haven't gained any weight yet either....
The nurse at the CF clinic today (who knows I'm pregnant) looked at my belly and said "you're starting to show!". Of course... it probably didn't help that I had my pants held together at the top with a binder clip since it was too uncomfortable to try to jam the button in the hole.
What do you think?
(P.S. I changed the settings on my blog so you can leave comments without signing in to any kind of site)


You look just a little bit pregnant! (from your mother)
ReplyDeleteI don't think most people will notice unless they actually know... but I think there's definitely a bump there.
ReplyDeleteBaby Belly!!! (Stacey)
ReplyDeleteI smile every time I see that second picture! It's a baby belly, definitely. :D
ReplyDelete~Laura
Do you think Floodling will move around more with bright lights and music? Have you tried that?
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to meet Floodling and be a Great Bad Awnt. :D