Friday, January 15, 2010

As if to say...

"Yes mom, it's really real!" our baby Floodling started kicking BIG TIME this morning!  As mentioned before I had been feeling small flutterings and what not, but this morning I was sitting doing my medicine before school and started to feel it.... how to explain "it" exactly I don't know, but there was definite movement going on in there!  I put my hand on my tummy and could definitely feel it on the outside too!  I wished Jason had been awake so he could feel it too!  And I couldn't believe how long he kept at it!  :P  I have still been feeling the little flutterings all day today inter-mixed with a few "big" kicks every once in a while.  I guess I'll be feeling a lot of that now!

Believe it or not, Jason was the one to buy the first outfit!  A pair of "J's" and a Jordan onesie.  He saw it a while back and couldn't wait to find out if it was a girl or boy so he could buy the pink or the black.


2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute he already got little floodling an outfit! And CONGRATS on the boy :)

    Enjoy those kicks now, eventually you will be punching him back as he jabs you in the ribs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! ~ Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete