Monday, December 6, 2010

Moo Moo Mr. Cow

Or, in terms more people will understand, that would be a "baby burrito." (Never been to Moe's? I am truly sorry!)

I thought about doing this post as a "Wordless Wednesday" but I just HAD to write that I did NOT touch Drew in any way during any of this! The quilt was flat beneath him.... he grabbed the corner and started rolling...



I was already laughing pretty hard at this point, and then he continued rolling....



And playing peek-a-boo...



Again, I did NOT touch him, not even once!

I was pretty much dying from laughing so hard! It doesn't get much cuter than that!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! He looks quite matter of fact as if to say, "what's the big deal?". Nothing seems to bother him. But I agree, that is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or perhaps the look is more of a "my mom's gone mad!" kind of look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you pick him up once he was all wrapped up? I would have loved to do that and just hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO adorable!! Don't you love how he is figuring out how things work? It's pretty amazing he got that much rolling action going. (Amazing that you caught it on camera, too!)
    Just wait 'til he's up on two feet...:)

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This post came up as a "You might also like" suggestion. I remember seeing it when you first posted it, but it still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete