Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wordless Thursday?

I was going to do a "Wordless Thursday" post to make up for my Wordy Wednesday, but my blog editor seems to be lacking the "upload photos" button, and without that button there will be nothing but either a worded post (as you see) or a blank post. Where did it go? I've come back to my blog several times throughout the day hoping to find that button, but it's still missing. I even tried opening Internet Explorer thinking perhaps something was amiss with my Firefox browser, but still no luck! So I sadly leave you with nothing but an ugly, pictureless, boring post. :(

Maybe I can make it better by telling a joke that my friend Stacey told me...

A bear walks into a restaraunt and is seated at a table. The waiter approaches and asks the bear if he's ready to order. "Yes," the bear replies. "Alright, what would you like?" the waiter asks. "Hmm..............." says the bear, "............. I'll take a sandwich". "Okay," says the waiter, "but can I ask, why the pause?" The bear throws his arms up and says "Cuz I'm a bear!"

What? Not funny? Yeah... I didn't really get it at first either... Does anyone have anything better?

No comments:

Post a Comment