Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Still seven months?

I vote (as does my mom) that Drew gets to stay 7 months old for one more month since there was no February 29th this year.

Unfortunately, God says that he has to keep growing, so I guess I'll go ahead and post these... sigh... ;)

Check out some of Drew's awesome faces... I think he gets this from Mommy!





During the whole shoot he was either trying to launch himself off the stairs in front, or trying to climb on the stairs to the side...




So I thought I'd try to get a cute standing photo, but would he stand when I gave him a prop?


Nope! Nor could I get a good shot when I moved the "set" to the stairs...


And, as usual, he just wouldn't stay still, but that allowed for some cute pics...


 Except maybe this one...



I think his little puppy "Amigo" is teaching him some bad tricks!

As always, check out the monthiversary page for the line-up and special selections this month! Also, apologies for the blurriness. I'm so over this camera!

*** Did you notice?? I was actually on time this month!! YAY for me!!***

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures once again! It's amazing you were able to get any good shots since he's so active now. I can see his bottom teeth in one of them. Also like the little tuft of hair sticking up from his crown. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie patootie! I love how active he is! Good luck keeping up with him. Your future monthiversaries might have to be on video camera, or when he is sleeping :)
    Pat

    ReplyDelete