Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Minute: Daddy's shoes

I took this video last night during the Super Bowl and was going to postpone this morning's post for another day, but forgot. So, because I am just dying to share this video, you get two posts today!

This is Drew, trying to walk in Daddy's shoes (they are some big shoes to fill!). My favorite part is the end when he hears some music from a Super Bowl ad and decides he just can't hold back and MUST move to the music...


I love how he is just bursting to throw some moves on the dance floor! Too adorable. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop giggling about this after watching it yesterday. He is just so darn cute! Also, I always laugh at exactly the same time as you do in the video. This is not the first time I've noticed that.
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of hearing your giggle Diane!

    Drew is just too cute for words...

    Pat

    ReplyDelete