First off, Easter morning Jason was still in WI so I wanted to get a video of Drew discovering his Easter basket. I stupidly believed he would be most excited about his Elmo (he has been obsessed and loves ANYTHING with Elmo on it). Little did I realize how important sugar is...
And yes, my "WHAT!?" was me trying to get him to repeat "Elmo" loud enough for the video. Sorry. I sound very silly. (Really, I sound silly in
He DID enjoy his Elmo enough to want him to join him for breakfast. He even tried to feed Elmo banana. In this video he gives Elmo a nice kiss.
Then, after we picked Jason up from the airport, we had an Easter Egg hunt (we had to miss the one at church in order to get to the airport in time). I was impressed at how easily Drew got the concept. We had a lot of fun! (And Drew really enjoyed the candy).
(Please excuse the mess that is our backyard)
And a few shots for those of you (like me, usually) who are at work, or on a phone and can't watch the videos..
| All dressed up for church! |
| I can't for the life of me get this boy to smile for the camera anymore! |
| Oooo, what's inside the egg? |
| Yum! |
| Some help, Mom? |
| Bunny graham crackers! A perfect Easter snack! |
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Loved all the videos and pictures!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love how Jason takes a bite before giving some to Drew -- and Drew doesn't complain at all!
ReplyDelete