Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Minute: More Drew and his cat

Eep! I guess I took too long of a break from blogging? My blogger has changed a lot, so please excuse me while I try to navigate these new settings...

Today's post is an addition to a very old post about Drew and his cat Rico. It still stands that Rico is about the only pet that will put up with Drew. In fact, just today Drew was squealing angrily at Lucy because she kept running away while he was trying to pet her (I tried to explain that the squealing was not helping...).

This cat.... well, he puts up with an awful lot. What I love the most is his irritated, ears-back look, then when Drew leaves him he perks his head up like "hey, where are you going?"



(You also gotta love the plea to watch Elmo, and when I turn him down, what does he do? Turns to Daddy.... :P)

2 comments: