Monday, February 1, 2010

Half way there... is my belly going to double???

As usual, I am somewhat surprised by the difference... I keep thinking I look the same as I did at 12 weeks.  I guess it's perception, but I do believe these photos make me look bigger than I do in regular every day clothes (I don't think I looked this big in the photo I just posted on Facebook that was taken this weekend).  I did take a class at the gym today though, and I had a pretty good view of myself in all those mirrors.... and I honestly didn't think it was pretty. I feel like a hippo... already! I think it's partially the "carrying low".... I don't think it looks like a cute bump... more like a funny lump... but I'm sure a large part of it is just not being used to seeing my body this way.
6 weeks
8 weeks
12 weeks
16 weeks 

 
20 weeks

 Coming later this week: 5th month pregnancy reflections, and room decor ideas (I need your help!)

3 comments:

  1. I think you look good. Isn't that the only thing that matters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jason. You look happy and healthy. ~ 'Grandma' Simpson (aka Mommy)

    ReplyDelete