Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wiggle Worm

I don't know what has gotten into Floodling today but he has been a little wiggle worm, from first thing this morning!  Right when I woke up this morning he jabbed me right on the side I was laying on.  It was so strong I jumped right up because it startled me!  I rolled over to my other side and he started jabbing me on that side!  I definitely haven't felt him that strongly before.  Felt something like this....
Kidding... I'm sure it will feel more like that later on, but he's seriously been kicking big time today!  Even when walking around today I could feel him, normally I mostly feel him when I'm sitting. On my drive home he was poking me higher than I've ever felt him.  He's getting close to my ribs!  And the last hour or so I've been watching my belly jump around....  I'm curious what's gotten into him all of a sudden?  Did I eat something yesterday? Is he just getting that much stronger?  I've been enjoying feeling him so much, just hoping everything's okay in there! And hoping this doesn't say a lot about what's in store in the coming months... ;P

Added later: Seriously!  What is he up to??  I just saw my stomach poke out probably half an inch! I had my arm resting on my side and he apparently didn't want it there!  I moved my arm but he continued to squiggle and I can't believe how much he was moving! Even Jason got to watch him up to his antics... is he redecorating in there??

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he's saying, 'I need more room. Let me out of here!' Too early yet! Love ~ 'Grandma' Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he still wiggling a lot? Or was it just the one day?
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete