Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Drew and I tried to make a cute "Happy Birthday Grandma" onesie for him to surprise Grandma with this morning... but the iron-on kit didn't work right, so instead we just had a thing that looks like a silly little sticker in front of him.  Oh well, Grandma and I had fun dyeing onesies yesterday anyway (she did not know I already had plans for one of them!)

Here is Drew playing "patty cake" with Grandma.  He even gave her a smile for her birthday! (I didn't quite catch it on camera).

Drew's one month birthday should have been today as well, but he made it evident that he was not going to arrive when anyone thought he would.  He just wanted his own special day!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute birthday present! I want to see a picture of the onesie up close when you get a chance. I hope you guys enjoyed Bahama Breeze, wish I could have been there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you actually click on the pictures it makes the a little bit bigger.

    ReplyDelete