Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry so quiet

Hello all!  I'm sure you have all been anxious to hear news and see pics, so sorry to keep you hanging.  I'm sure you all understand how things are with a new baby!  Little Drew has been great, sleeping pretty well, not very fussy, but it still takes time to adjust to the new schedule!

For today I thought I'd simply share some pics and announce the winners in our little time-passing guessing game.

1. How much will Floodling weigh?  
8 lb. 6 0z.



Grandma Simpson and Great Aunt Sue technically win, both guessing 8 lb. 5 oz. My sister Laura was a close second (only second because Jason says it should go by the Price is Right rule- closest without going over).  She guessed 8 lb. 7 oz.

2. How long will he be?
20 inches

 
No one got it!  Everyone guessed too high. Guess this little guy was a bit shorter than everyone suspected.  Grandma Simpson, Jennifer, and Great Aunt Wynn Anne all guessed 21 inches though. 

3. What time of day will he arrive?
1:25 am


Great Aunt Wynn Anne got closest with this one guessing 2:30 am.   

4. Will he have hair?
Yup, he has a full head of fine hair


Everyone said he would have hair, so you all got it!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Do I get 10 million points?

    I love his little mouth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Diane! Gorgeous baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added an extra word before; apparently you can't really edit once you've posted. Anyway, I was saying.... you do have a picture of me with baby Drew. The top one.... see my skirt. He's lying on my lap :) We'll still need a better one. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete