Friday, November 12, 2010

Leading by example?


Vroom vroom



A couple of days ago I discussed leading by example in one of my blog posts.  Well, last night I had Drew in his Bumbo (which he loves! Thank you B.A. Laura!) and I threw a couple of toys on the tray and let him go to town on them. It wasn't until a few minutes later and I really looked at the toys I had given him that I realized if I'm going to lead by example, this perhaps isn't the best combination to choose... What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. So the way he's figured out other things (finding his thumb, finding his feet, putting said appendages in mouth), he's going to know how to use these in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. His PJs are adorable!
    2. I'm glad he loves him bumbo!
    3. And he looks like such a grown little boy sitting at a table with keys and a cell phone.
    4. I can't wait to see him in less than 2 weeks!! Hopefully he won't be driving by then.. :D

    ReplyDelete