Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Sigh...
Cute little snuggly picture, right? I hardly get any time like this anymore because Drew loves to play and won't hardly stand to just sit and cuddle these days. Yesterday, however, after his 4 month appointment (and thus his second round of vaccines) this was all he felt like doing. No smiles (well, a few reluctant ones), no playing, just snuggling with a few small, sad whimpers. This was better than the screaming for over an hour the last time he got shots but it still broke my heart to know that he didn't feel well. Can you see his red cheeks? I have to keep reminding myself that it's what's best for him or I'd probably run and hide him from his 6 month appointment. I'd do almost anything so my little baby doesn't have to feel like that again! Except, of course, let him catch the actual diseases he's being protected against.
My "little" baby isn't so little anymore though, weighing in at 15 lbs. 2 oz (54th percentile) and topping the charts at 27.5 inches, a whopping 97th percentile! This boy is long and lean (though he does have some deliciously chunky thighs!).
In other news, if you have you're own little one (or one on the way) and are at all interested in cloth diapers, head on over to Mama Loves Her Bargains for a gDiaper review and an awesome giveaway! I will admit that I'd rather you not because I'd rather win the gDiapers myself ;) but if it gets another person on board with the cloth I'm cool with that too!
P.S. It's election day! Stop sitting here reading blogs and go vote! I did! Even if it meant running out the door in my gym clothes, unshowered, just so I could fit it in before the hubby had to run to work. See?
Labels:
cloth diapers,
doctor,
growth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment