Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm back! Again!

Between having a kid that seems to be changing every minute of every day, and being on TOBI right now (an aerosolized medication that adds about 15 min. morning and night to my medical routine... meaning I'm forced to sit still an extra 30 minutes a day) I've been able to do quite a few updates this week!

I just wanted to share some pictures of Drew at Gymboree yesterday. We signed up for 3 months of classes. I'm excited, though a little ticked that apparently it's a level 2 AND level 3 class... which means it's packed, and crazy!!

Anyways, Drew had me shocked at his ability to pull himself up, and hold himself up for quite a while!





Yes, that's a trampoline that he's on.

Who wants to make bets on how long it will be before he's walking??

2 comments:

  1. How long do you have to keep doing the TOBI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something I'm always on, but on a 28 days on 28 days off cycle. I'm about halfway through this "on" cycle. Tobi was one I couldnt do when I was pregnant and I did not miss it!

    ReplyDelete