Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Three quarters

As promised, here are Drew's nine monthiversary photos.

Ummm.... THANK YOU Grandpa Simpson for letting us borrow the digital SLR! Look how awesome!! No more blurry photos*! :D

Though we do still have squinty ones






*I could probably use some training in adjusting the color of the photos, though- they seem a bit bright!

And to go along with his big three quarter monthiversary, here's a fun little game. Three quarters of each set of these "facts" is true- so that means in each set there is a lie. Which one is it? (Most likely if you read often, these will be very easy).
  • Drew does not like the feel of grass on his bare feet.
  • He has learned to take off his pants in his crib.
  • He thinks I'm hilarious when I put my sunglasses on and MUST crawl to me to take them off.
  • He has a birthmark shaped sort of like a baseball hat on his right hip.

  • Drew has a tuft of hair in the back that never sits down.
  • He has learned how, and loves, to turn on the TV (even though we never watch it).
  • He loves green beans and blueberries.
  • He can already climb the stairs.

  • Drew sneezes when he gets too much light in his eyes.
  • He gets compliments on his big blue eyes almost daily.
  • He has the exact same initials as my dad, just in a different order.
  • Drew tries to talk to the animals, which usually only succeeds in scaring them away.


Post your guesses in the comments and come back tomorrow for the answers!

4 comments:

  1. I think the pictures look great - not too bright.

    But I suck at the questions! I'm taking a guess that the first "odd one out" is "•Drew does not like the feel of grass on his bare feet" only because I don't think it's warm enough yet in GA to go barefoot.

    For the second, also a guess, I'm going to say climbing the stairs, because I hope I would remember if you'd remarked on such an achievement.

    But I know number three is the lie about his blue eyes.

    Happy nine months, Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the camera is working again!

    My guesses are:
    1. Birthmark
    2. Green Beans and Blueberry
    3. The animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here goes:
    Birthmark
    Green beans and blueberries
    Big blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. these are tough! Here are my (complete) guesses:

    1. grass (I was going to guess the birthmark, but I really want that one to be true so we have something else in common) :)
    2. green beans and blueberries
    3. big blue eyes (I can tell by now they're big brown eyes!)

    I love the monthiversary pictures! He looks so excited to see you in that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete