Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

There won't be many words because my brain is too tired for that, but here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. We were so happy to have my dad and sister in town (and of course my mom, but she's been here since James was born)!

First, Drew had a Thanksgiving Luncheon at school.

These cuties greeted us like this as we walked in the door


It's hard to get 10+ 2-year-olds to stand still!


This is the best family portrait EVER!

That's a little better

All the kids LOVED Jason


Meeting Bad Awnt Laura!





This horse was handmade for me when I was little!

Bath time!
Grandma provides the best naps!











I have so very much to be thankful for this year... for our new bundle of joy, for my happy family, for those who love and care about me, for God who is the rock on which I stand, and for this amazing life He has blessed me with. Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That first family portrait is hysterical!

    Thanks for posting all the pictures. Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these pictures are so amazing! I love the picture of me holding James in his fleece pajamas. I will need a copy of that one. And Drew actually looks like he's really smiling in a few of them! ;)
    ~B.A. Laura

    ReplyDelete