I was actually surprised by how much Drew and James looked alike in the photos. In general I see resemblances, but from what I see every day I just didn't think they looked that close. Of course, I was trying to pick photos in which they looked "similar" but not in facial features as much as position so that the comparison would be "truer". I don't know if that ended up making the comparisons unfair? Either way, they DO look alike- they are definitely siblings, but I'd say James has a wider, squarer face and very large, squeezable cheeks. :) I also think James looks a lot like Jason. Just like toddler pictures of me look like they could be pictures of Drew, I think that James looks just like that baby picture of Jason. Jason even smiled when I showed him the comparison and said James was going to take after him.
I tried to do one last comparison to kind of show off the differences, but I'm not sure if I succeeded...
![]() |
| Drew has bigger eyes. James has bigger cheeks! :) |

Just posted my observations on the Who's Who post. Sweet babies both of them.
ReplyDeletePat