My mom is absolutely amazing. Between laundry, dishes, cooking, running errands, taking Drew to/from school, entertaining Drew, cuddling James, sweeping, vacuuming, gardening... (the list can go on and on) she never once complained. And we couldn't have done it without her. James did a lot of cluster feeding in the beginning and I spent whole evenings on the couch feeding him; my family probably would have starved (or at least eaten gross frozen meals).
I am lucky to have such a wonderful role model. She still teaches me so much about how to become the woman and mother I'm meant to be. We will miss her immensely, and not just for the things she did, but for her happy and reassuring presence. I love you Mommy!
| Halloween Trunks n Treats She's a truffula tree from The Lorax |
![]() |
| She helps with other babies too! |
![]() |
| Hard work deserves a nap |





Yup. You won the "Mom Lottery"!
ReplyDeleteShe is pretty amazing. Now can she come take care of me for a month? My orchids are all dying..
ReplyDelete~Laura
Thanks, Diane! You're a sweetie. I feel so lucky to have been able to spend a month with each of my newborn grandsons. Babies grow up so fast.
ReplyDelete