Sunday, November 4, 2012

Newborn James

My friend Cassie has kind of been my personal photographer since before Drew was born. She just had her new baby girl, Zoe, two weeks before James was born, so I thought instead of bothering her for photos, I'd try to get a few of my own. For newborn photos it's recommended to get them early, while they're still sleepy and maneuverable. I'm no professional, but I'm glad I have some beautiful photos of James!

My future book worm


These next four were just taken while he was sleeping in the bassinet
He was just too cute










"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139: 13-14










Attempt at a basket shot... haha!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so precious, but that one between the one with Jason and the first one on the Bible is amazing! Those eyes look like they know so much!
    ~Marshall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that he almost has a smile in that one!

      Delete
  2. Even James was laughing at the basket shot. I sometimes think photographers get too gimicky with their baby shoots. It's the baby that we want to see! Notthe baskets and hairbands and blanketa . . . HAving said that, the Bible verseis really sweet!

    ReplyDelete