Not exactly a "Wordless Wednesday" but it's a post with lots of pictures!
I have had a few requests to post more pictures of James. I'm sorry I've been slacking over here. When Drew was a baby I used to post almost daily pictures of him. I've obviously not been that good this time around. It's not necessarily that I'm taking less pictures of James (though I'm sure that's probably slightly true), it's just that I don't have the time to post them. I have a self-enacted ban on using the computer or the internet on my phone while the kiddos are awake (except for the occasional important email, quick status update when someone does something cute, or recipe searches when making dinner). That means I have a short time in the morning while doing meds, then during naps (IF both kids actually sleep at the same time AND I have nothing else to get done around here...yeah right!), or some time in the evening, but that's when I have to catch up on emails, etc. So there's little time to sit down and think, write, edit, and upload pics for a blog post. That's what "Wordless Wednesday" was supposed to be for, but I still have obviously not been good about that.
Anyway, here's a large collection of photos of just James (okay, Drew may appear in a few... they're cute together too!). They are in no particular order, just the order I was able to upload them from their various sources (phone, computer, camera, iPod, iPhone, etc.), but I believe they are all from after Christmas onward so about 2-3 months of age.
 |
| Sitting in his Bumbo! |
 |
| Snuggling with mom |
 |
| Trying to find his thumb |
 |
| He got it! But only this once... so far. |
 |
| Cool dude |
 |
| Looking cute and innocent |
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| Drew trying to make James feel better |
 |
| Daddy and James at dinner |
 |
| James likes my scarf! |
 |
| He REALLY likes my scarf! |
 |
| I love morning smiles! |
 |
| The Canadian in him: watching hockey |
 |
Awwwwwwwww
I think James *might* end up with Jason's blue/gray eyes
instead of my/Drew's dark brown.
Drew's were much darker already at this point. |
 |
| He's getting that head up there! |
 |
| Cuties! |
 |
| Such a beautiful smile |
 |
| He loves to talk already! |
 |
| "Exercise" |
 |
| Just being cute |
 |
| Bubbles... his favorite thing to do right now |
 |
| Oh, and play with his hands |
 |
| And his penguin! |
 |
| Go Falcons! |
 |
Too bad they didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
That's one adorable fan! |
 |
| Play time with big bro! |
James looks so happy/content in these pictures, what a handsome boy. Donna and I miss the boys so much! Thanks for posting so many pictures. Cant wait to spend time with them.
ReplyDelete